We just can’t get enough of our newest flavor, Peaches and Cream. Made in collaboration with VeganSmart crew member and professional surfer, Tia Blanco, it reminds us of all those things you love about summer and your childhood. With nostalgia in mind we have a recipe that might remind you of your favorite childhood treat.
Suggested: Fruit Salad with Vanilla VeganSmart Dressing
VeganSmart’s Peaches and Cream Peach Cobbler Granola
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- ¼ whole, raw walnuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops VeganSmart Peaches and Cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup peach puree, about 3-4 peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine the oats, walnuts, almonds, pecans, brown sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, and VeganSmart Peaches and Cream. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate saucepan combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and peach puree.
- Bring the saucepan mixture to a boil over medium heat. Once boiled, let the mixture simmer for about 5-8 minutes or until the liquid has thickened.
- Pour the syrup (liquid mixture) over the oat mixture. Stir until the oat mixture is completely covered with syrup.
- Pour the granola onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- After cook time, remove the granola from the oven and let it cool. The granola will crisp as it cools.
Enjoy a taste of Tia Blanco’s childhood!
Read More: Veganmart’s Breakfast Biscotti